Posts Tagged ‘SSL’
Secure Shopping Via The Internet
Myriads of people enjoy the convenience of shopping on the internet. Here are some tips for shopping via the internet.
- For security online shopping, credit card companies launched service Authentication the identity of the card holder. These services use personal passwords, to provide assurance that only you can use these cards.
- Use the site safe. Look for the letter’s ‘ after the word ‘ http ‘ in the address of the webpage. See also the mark of a padlock at the bottom of the screen, it means the site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which ensure the security of communications.
- Compare first the product before purchasing. We recommend that you buy common items (books, movies, and other) and not have to size.
- Never send personal information via e-mail.
- When you calculate the final price of an item, don’t forget shipping costs/taxes. We recommend that you read the rules before shipping & returns at the store home page.
- Save proof of transaction.
- View privacy statements on each store/merchant.