Posts Tagged ‘Financial Planner’
3 keys to successful Open Business
Everyone will certainly want to succeed entrepreneur. However, many who do not know how to grab it. According to Pietra Sarosa, financial planner, there are three key factors you need to consider.
1. Your personal introduction
Are you motivated, like challenges, and love to hang out? Identify first your character. Understand all the motivation, and the purpose of opening a business. This is so you stay focused and not easy to despair. After that, the identification of talent and ability as well as your experience.
2. determination of the type of business
Measure Your fitness level with the first type of business which will be intense. Take a look at the character of your business, then match your personality.
3. master the technical aspects
This will simplify Your opening or running pace effort. The technical aspect to note is the capital, legal, financial management, competition, and competent mentors.
Why Need To Planning The Future?
I recently met up with a friend when he was a young equally, the annual 30 new have a child aged two years and we worked at the same company. Shortly thereafter, there was a national economic crisis in 1998, so we accept a severance from the company. Funny thing is, we both were called back to work at the same company when the economic situation is improving. Oddly enough, a similar thing happen 10 years interval later and we accept the severance scheme funds + this time.
Beyond the usual, we meet again in the company of the same yesterday but at different positions. I’ve been self sufficient by running consulting services planning future, become a financial planner and trainer Mandarin & English United Kingdom to help many people compete because the free market AFTA going into Indonesia by 2015; my friend happened to be called back to help companies with temporary status. She already has her petty b.
Meditations For Planning The Future
Well, friends, based on the experience of a true story above, let me invite you to reflect on yourself:
1. how long have you worked?
2. how much savings you already have at this point?
3. If You got a rationalization/layoffs, severance or how much funding scheme will you accept?
4. how long have you and your family can survive with the severance money and fund scheme until you got the job back?
5. how old are you when the nightmare is coming and going, and are you sure you can get a new job in a new place with a level of salaries as well as the welfare of the same?
6. If you can’t get a job until the new up to 1-3 years, while the severance money scheme and running out, what would you or your family do to survive? How the fate of your child’s education?
7. If you want to learn, whether you’re ready with all the risk of losing money or funds and severance scheme if the business fails?
Investment plays an important role in our survival. At the present time, saving money is not enough, especially with the interest savings are still far below the annual inflation so the value of your money will be increasingly eroded from year to year.
For example, if you have a USD 100 million is stored securely in a bank with an annual interest of 5%. Thus, in one year you will have a Rp 105 million. That number is increasing, but the actual value falls.
With the inflation, which on average is usually around 6% per year, then if one year ago with the money of Rp 100 million you can buy a car, this year the car price to $ 106 million. The money you save in one year was not even enough to buy a car, even with interest the bank.
To avoid this happening, you need investment. The place could be anywhere, stocks, bonds, mutual funds atua property. This last one is the way of investments that do not require a lot of money, but with a fairly high yield.
By investing in mutual funds, money in the long run will result in higher values of inflation. Mutual Fund is an option for potential investors who do not have large funds, lack of time and access to information and want to have a diversified portfolio.
How do mutual funds invest safely? Here are tips for beginner investors provided by the Senior Financial Planner Akbar’s Financial Check-Up, Lisa Soemarto as he said at the launch of his book “Reaching the future with the Mutual Fund” in the Grand Indonesia, Jakarta, Saturday (26/11/2011) .
1. Consult with your Financial Planner (Financial Planning)
There are plus minus if we direct it to the dealer mutual fund, because of course the sale is limited. It is worth consulting with a financial planner because it is an independent profession. So it can be directly recommended products, continues then we will be more confident to invest.
2. Determine the types of mutual funds based on financial goals
Setting usability funds invested in the Fund. Are the funds for the purchase of assets, to fund children’s education, for retirement or for any other purposes in the future.
3. Set a time period based on the investment needs
Set a time period when the funds will be used. Thus, investors can specify the type of Investment Fund that will be purchased in accordance with the time period. Not all of Mutual Funds in accordance with investment objectives.
4. Know your risk profile
Types of Mutual Funds derived are also tailored to the risk profile of investors. This will determine the allocation of Thomasin magnitude of these types of Mutual Funds that have purchased the customizable between investor risk profiles and risk profile types of Mutual Funds
5. Select Investment Managers
Investment Manager’s background can be read in prospekstus Mutual Funds. Select Investment Managers who already have experience in managing a mutual fund.
The following guidelines can you do in selecting Investment Managers:
Select which already have big names
Check the Fund Fact Sheet, if it shows a good performance of return (return on investment since published) is higher than interest rates and inflation rates. Examples of Mutual Funds A ‘return’ since published in 2006 is 100%. Then ‘return’ Investment Fund is a 100% per year: 5 years = 20%. Above 20% is good.
Select which already has a website because we can download Fund Fact Sheetnya and there is an auto debit each month.
Check if the Investment Manager have had problems in the capital markets
Check how much money is managed by the Investment Manager.
The loss of a job can be a good time to evaluate and rethink certain issues related to the profession and work experience.
If this analysis promotes a desire to change jobs, you are advised to respond as honestly as possible to the following questions:
* Is it realistic to make such a radical change now? To answer this question we must consider all the years of experience in a particular occupation / profession accumulated and assess what they value.
* I’m qualified or for this new job?
* Am I sufficiently made or prepared and updated to address this change?
* If not, do you have enough money to carry out the necessary training?
* Do I have enough money to survive during the transition period?