Archive for the ‘Management Strategy’ Category
There are many valid and effective strategies to develop a Conduct customer loyalty.
In this Working Paper we will refer to two specific techniques:
* The development of memorable experience for the customer (CEM – Customer Experience Management)
* The development of Loyalty Programs
Customers remember and appreciate the positive experiences, especially those that demonstrate a deep understanding of their needs and expectations. As Heskket says one of its investigations, “Earnings and development are stimulated primarily by customer loyalty.
Loyalty is a direct result of customer satisfaction. Satisfaction is greatly influenced by the value of services provided to customers.
It is necessary to induce loyalty behaviors to achieve develop feelings of loyalty. We have developed a document to explain in detail the process of developing loyal customers. Meet the foundation for creating highly satisfactory experience (Moments Wow) and take into account when structuring a Customer Loyalty Program.
Events that impact the customer relationship:
* Is between 5 and 13 times more expensive to get a new customer than keep an existing customer
* Every time the markets are more saturated and competition for new customers is fierce
* Customers are more educated and better informed, have learned more techniques to use its position of customers
* The companies have to work harder to maintain a base of satisfied and loyal customers
* Loyalty to a company or a brand is not achieved only with price. You must be very creative and love to capture customers